On 3/3/06, Christopher McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I was thinking up a story about Luther and how he will meet his dream
> girl...It will all start in a McDonald's parking lot...the rest of the  plot,
> I'm still working on in my head.
>
>  Chris

Chris,

While I'm sure that Luther is an upstanding and rather likeable
fellow, I must question your devoting brain cycles to dreaming up
plots involving Luther meeting the girl of his dreams. Certainly, you
would be better off dreaming up plots to give a MB diesel to him, or
to me, or another to yourself. At least that would hold some Benz
related info. (Him driving a Benz in your dream to this fictional
McDonald's does not count.)

Ed

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.