What I've always found amusing was that the guy who turned me on to Ren &
Stimpy and Bevis & Butthead was my boss at Kohler. At the time he was a 60+
year old guy who you would never have guessed watched this stuff. He had
college aged kids at home who got him hooked.

I was in my 30s at the time, on the road, going to school and with two small
kids, so my TV viewing was severely limited at the time.  If it hadn't been for
him pointing these out to me I probably would never have seen them.

-D