I live less than a mile from the largest antenna farm of terrestrial stations
on the west coast of Florida.  I believe there are no less than 60 licensed
channels transmitting at the site, based on the work I used to do there in my
previous career:

http://antennaweb.org/Stations?Address=Valrico%2C%20FL%2033596%2C%20United%20States&AntennaHeight=False&Latitude=27.8825312&Longitude=-82.2474648

In other words, I can get most of these stations in my fillings.

All jokes aside, I have a homemade bow tie dipole antenna in the closet of my
home office that's connected to a TV card in my Mac. I can watch all sorts of
good programming for free on my cheesegrater.

I would cut the cord in a split second, but the spouse is a hard core TV addict
and insists on having hundreds of channels at her beck and call.  Ain't gonna
happen.

-D