If you walk the mile health benefits could be obtained...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   None.  Down to the minimums.  Anything
below what is currently in place would cause the transportation situation to go
into criticality.

Our local public transit has finally gotten it’s act together and they are now
running express busses downtown and back from my neighborhood that don’t take
two hours to get home.  I’m seriously considering riding them on occasion, as I
can get a monthly pass for $16.00 as a County employee.  I have to drive about
a mile to the “park & ride”, but it wouldn’t add significantly to my current
commute time and it would save a boatload on expenses, like gas and tolls. I
pay $3.50/day in round trip tolls alone.  I’m getting about 23 mpg out of the
W210 wagon, but if I factor in wear and tear I would be well ahead of the game.

They have wifi on the busses, too.  I like the idea of someone else driving.

Hmm.

-D