Organic apple cider vinegar alone is hard to take. Many can't tolerate the
taste.
Try this:
One half teaspoon of baking soda in a glass.
add
One shot glass of vinegar.. shake the bottle first to get the "mother"
mixed since it settles to bottom and is an important element of why OACV
has benefit.
As soon as it fizzes from the acid base mix of the OACV / baking soda mix-
add
8 Oz of chilled water and stir well...

I prefer adding ice cubes and sipping... your choice on that.... what you
will have is a nicely carbonated drink with a slight "lemon aid" taste that
is rather pleasant.

You will get the full benefit of the OACV and the baking soda buffers the
unpleasant taste component. Reports are, the baking soda helps the body
process the OACV for even better effect at absorption of the beneficial
elements.