Water, I cut it 50%
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Andrew Strasfogel<astrasfo...@gmail.com>
wrote:   How do you make it palatable?  I tried but found the taste revolting.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Which reminds me, I've started to shed weight. I started running 2 months ago
but lost no weight although I did see other benefits. More recently I'm running
less but started taking a shot of apple cider vinegar once a day... Down 6
pounds so far.

  On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com
> wrote:   It would, but it would also require me to get up significantly
earlier as well.  I walk a minimum of 20 blocks a day at work.  We go for a
walk on our morning and afternoon breaks, and typically walk to lunch as well.

Add to that the climate and it’s not terribly conducive to walking a good part
of the year.  That is, unless I want to show up at work skunky.

As for health benefits, I’ve already killed nearly 20 pounds cutting out carbs
for the most part.  I’ve plateaued a bit, so I need to start some more exercise
 or decrease my caloric intake consistently.

-D