The thing I wonder about is why all the attention is being paid to driverless
cars. People are killed by often trains train drivers don't pay attention.
Trains seem like a perfect place to develop the technology, you don't have to
steer them after all...
Probably the railroad has too powerful a union...

-Curt

    On Thursday, February 22, 2018, 5:14:49 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes