Randy inquires:

>‎So, if this 2 or 3 ton driverless hunk of >metal runs over your wife or
>one of your children, who do you sue?

Which is pretty much why private aircraft have made so few advancements in the
last seventy years. Perhaps Ipads have replaced steam gauges, but to my
understanding, that's about it. ‎Perhaps one of our private pilots can chime in
on that. As far as autonomous vehicles, before that becomes a reality,
Shakespeare's Henry Vl , Part 2, Act lV, Scene 2 will have to become a reality.

Rick