Shoot!  I'd be happy if they'd blow 1% of that pile my way!

Reality sucks when it comes to greenie weenie plans!
G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 5, 2018 at 12:42 PM
What is the recovery on investment for $400 million? What price per KW
does the electricity have to sell at in order to accommodate days [or
weeks] when wind is not sufficient to turn such large blades?

And, finally, how much of the $400 million investment is matching funds
from government?

In my view, an excellent opportunity to "blow away $400 million dollars".