I propose that all the daylight that has been "saved" by "daylight savings
time" now be released into a Yuuuuuuuuuuggggge Photo-voltaic power plant
and converted to use in the electric grid to power Andrews electric car for
free.

After decades of "saving daylight", I'm sure some of the huge warehouse of
stored saved daylight could be converted to warm up the iced highways and
eliminate the need for salt.

[sarcasm off]

"Government intelligence in action" .... Who can invent a better oxymoron?