You would have to find a way to gain control of the systems, as they’re already
screwing people over on resales where they disable options when the car changes
owners.

That being the case, you’re pretty much at Elon’s mercy unless you find a way
to gain control. That or be able to disable updates, which introduces a whole
‘nother bunch of issues.

-D