Okay, your message came in just as I was asking the question.
Brian

On 5/31/07, Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It doesn't matter what anyone else will pay for it. Decide what you and
your
wife are willing to give up for it, then place that as your maximum bid,
either through e-bay or a snipe program. If you get it, be happy. If you
don't,
then it went for more than you were willing to spend, so who cares?

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 10:00:42AM -0700, John Freer wrote:
> So Brian, you bid 770.00 and 790.00......you're going to have to raise
> the bar here!
>
> On 5/31/07, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Actually, Kaleb, I don't intend to screw around. Just found out that
my
> > wife is on board with this one due to its fairly clean appearance.
> >
> > So tell me, what is my best plan of attack? We keep getting outbid by
$10
> > automatically.
> >
> > Yes, I remember what you said about rare deals. I guess I am slow to
realize
> > that these cars can actually be considered rare? Certainly a 5 spd.
can be