Okay, and I assume the benfit of waiting 'til the final 30 seconds is to
disarm your competitors and hope to take advantage of their innatention?

I feel dirty.

Yes, Allan, it does seem that due to the sheer number of people in
competition for an item, that plain old luck comes into play - a bit of
playing the lottery almost.

Brian

On 5/31/07, Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So tell me, what is my best plan of attack? We keep getting outbid by
$10
> automatically.

about 30 seconds before the auction ends, put in the absolute maximum
bid you'd be willing to pay.

Allan

--
1983 300D