Yes - you can alway bid again with a higher amount.

On 5/31/07, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Funny! Actually I found out my wife bid from work this morning!

So should we take the advice I heard on the list recently, and simply enter
our max bid and walk away? And if we do that, and decide that our "max" is
now higher, I assume ebay will allow us to enter a new, higher max bid?

Brian

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK