What is going on? Yes, it is true I get this error message 29. Then for
a few hours yesterday everything seemed to work well again and a had 2
machines updating results.
Do I have to update to 22.8 when I'm mostly do trial factoring? I would
rather not because I have around 50 machines on 3 locations in Denmark
and added to that a few machines in Norway, Sweden and Finland. I can't
update all these machines within the 60 days check in limit. And right
now some of them already are lacking factors to work with.
Can't we just have the server back to normal and continue our work. And
then later and planned upgrade to some version?

br tsc

PS.: Does anyone know what happened to
http://www.teamprimerib.com/rr1/topover.htm it has either been updated
for days?

>Where can we download version 22.8?  The webpage at
>http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm shows only version 21.4, from 22
Sep
>2001 (for Windows).  Thanks --Andy

The freesoft.htm page now has a link to version 22.  I've hastily
added it thanks to this error 29 mess.  Not surprisingly, my email load
has gone up with all the version 21 Windows clients raising an error.