I got mine going last week except for one PC that looks to have an
injured NIC.  I did relocate one PC to a new home and it got the 29 even
with HTTP switch... =1
That locatiuon does nto use a proxy and it is behind a firewall using
NAT.  So w/o a proxy am I stuck??  Why does the http not work when all
the otehr toys work (browser, AIM etc)?

thanks