At 16:59:08, Friday, 8/30/02 Brian Beesley wrote:

> Are we losing users? Well, if users can't connect to the server, they're
> going to be discouraged. Ditto anyone still using Windows 95 - Prime95 v22.3+
> has problems since George apparently upgraded his development kit.

As of version 22.5, this is not true.  George has fixed every issue
regarding Win 95 that has come up.  I would volunteer to check that
v22.8 still works ok in Win 95, but I don't currently have access to
my Win 95 machine.

--

Nick Glover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It's good to be open-minded, but not so open that your brains fall out." - Jacob
Needleman