>> I confirm the same problem with HP 895 CXi (deskjet), with windows 95 and
>> 98, and for a total of 4 users. This problem is inexistent with HP laser
>> printers.
>>
>> I've verified that :
>> - The printing is correct before using MetaCard.
>
>Can you confirm the rest of the recipe?  That is, what happens the
>second time you print from MetaCard?  Or is it only other applications
>that can't print after printing from MetaCard?
>
>> - A reinstallation of the driver restore a normal behaviour.
>> - The problem appears with drivers from both the CD-ROM and the HP web site.

Each "fresh" version of the driver is corrupted (I'm not sure it's the
exact word, since I don't know the origin of the problem, of course) after
a printing from MetaCard.
The users work mainly with Word and Excel. As far as I know, Word is the
only soft interfered with MetaCard, but I'll ask for this point.

regards,

H. Chaudet

 Herve Chaudet  &  Liliane Pellegrin-Chaudet
  e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Laboratoire de Biomathematiques, Informatique Medicale
      Faculte de Medecine - 27, Bd Jean Moulin
      13385 Marseille cedex 5 - France
      Tel (33) 0 491 791 910 - Fax (33) 0 491 794 013
  Service de l'Information Medicale des Hopitaux Nord
      Hopital Nord - Chemin des Bourrelly
      13326 Marseille cedex 15 - France
      Tel (33) 0 491 968 022 - Fax (33) 0 491 968 025