On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:47:04 -0700, you wrote:

>This material has been shown to have a very odd
>cosmochemistry. So much so that scientists are
>unwilling to publish the results.

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?code=45817

Okay, some of you on the list have close ties with real meteorite scientists--
some of you ARE real meteorite scientists.  Do any of you know anything about
Carancas being anything other than the H4-4 ordinary chondrite that it is
published to be?  Anyone have "very odd cosmochemistry" results that you are
unwilling to publish?  (Whisper in our ear, we won't tell anyone.)