Darren,
 I have no idea who you are but from your posts I thought you of all people
might know the difference between a meteorite classification and the study of a
meteorites Cosmochemistry. Obviously you don't. Maybe you should try a Google
search before you Try to make other people look stupid. The joke may be on you
Mr. know-it-all.... Do you think I make this stuff up for your amusement? I
know your not singling me out. You insult everybody.
I do notice that none of your snide remarks ever do offer the list any thing of
any significant value. You just remind me of a bully. that's all.
.