Hi Carl,
Since we already have a one-on-one email thing going here posted for the whole list to see, I hope you don't mind my jumping in with my 2 cents.

To my way of thinking, Darren seems to be spot-on for the most part with his usually brief but informative posts, which are pretty much always meteorite related. And sometimes he's a little entertaining while at it. That's good. After reading Darren's posts for some years now, I haven't come to see his comments as bullying. Usually, its more of a case of pointing out something that stands out.

Hope you don't take offense to my piping up here.
Mike