Absolutely Yes. Here is the email thread with the unconditional refund policy.
I specifically asked Martin in an email thread below after having discussed
with him on the phone previously about the refund policy.

Naveen Jain
Founder - Moon Express, Intelius, InfoSpace
Board of Trustee – X Prize Foundation, Singularity University
http://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenjainintelius