Hi Mark,

you wrote,

>Nonetheless - as Farmer says, either they did or they didn't refuse to
refund.  IF they didn't (minus a reasonable handling deduction) then they're
in the wrong.<

It's not necessarily that easy , if you arrange a deal with two centrepieces
and some by-catch and the seller has reduced the prices of the by-catch
dramatically to offer an interesting total; to give back the two
centrepieces and ask for money back could be a misuse of any give back
agreements

Please note, I used the terms if and could, I'm just speculating.

Best greetings
Andi