To: "Matthias Bärmann" <majbaerm...@web.de>
Cc: <nav...@intelius.com>; "'MexicoDoug'" <mexicod...@aim.com>; <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Alleged "illegal" behavior

To me it sounds like someone has, at best, been naive and not done their homework. Caveat emptor applies when you're buying a pint of milk; it certainly applies if you're ponying up a quarter million bucks.

A quarter million dollars on something, mail order, for something only viewed in photographs? For real?

I think that this discussion should make people think carefully about their deals - both from whom they buy, and to whom they sell.

Nonetheless - as Farmer says, either they did or they didn't refuse to refund. IF they didn't (minus a reasonable handling deduction) then they're in the wrong.

Mark