Am 02/18/15 um 17:20 schrieb Stefan Wollny:

> # pkg_add -ui
> quirks-2.52 signed on 2015-02-17T13:51:20Z
> Error from
> http://ftp.hostserver.de/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/adsuck-2.5.0p2.tgz
> ftp: Error retrieving file: 403 Forbidden
> #
>
> *****  S U C C E S S  *****
> (I don't care for that one file - the connection didn't fail!)
>
> Now we have to figure out how to make that permanent...

For the records: Gene gave me a hint on using 'env_keep'. I had to do my
homework first as I never had taken notice of this before 8-)

Long story short: If I am at home where I use the http_proxy, enabling
this in the sudoers file by env_keep makes my day. (Very 'difficult' to
achieve - uncomment one line!).

But if I go without the http_proxy-variable set like e.g. in a hotel the
connections still gets lost. Only difference this time is the error-note
which now says "no address associated with name' and no longer 'No route
to host".

Again: A big THANK YOU to you all who helped with you time and knowledge!

Best,
STEFAN