Am 02/18/15 um 01:40 schrieb Nick Holland:
> On 02/17/15 18:59, Stefan Wollny wrote:
>> ftp: connect: No route to host
>
> you need to fix that before you worry about anything.
>
> Once you get THAT fixed, then you can get back to worrying about your
> dropping connections.
>
> Gotta make it before you can drop it.

Well yes: This is why I had to come here for. The connections are never
dropped by any other program. Only with 'pkg_add' the connection is
entirely gone and 'pkg_add' subsequently complains about 'No route to
host'... and only on this particular machine.

I know that 'pkg_add' is a lot of Perl-magic: Anything in this direction
that should be checked?

I am stuck /: