> Well there you go.  Get to it.  See you in 10 years.

Seriously, though. The thought must have crossed your mind at least once
during all these years of mopping up the mess that MS/Intel seem to have
concocted over the years.

I wonder what a hardware system designed by BSD bootloader, kernel and driver
hackers would look like. I should expect that careful design choices in the
hardware could reduce the bloat considerably. Not to mention the complexity.

I do wonder if the best and most experienced BSD hackers got together and made
wish list for the new line of hardware that would run a next generation system
with no legacy baggage what would that wish list look like.

0x00