Hello.

Can someone provide me a pointer to how to do this?

I have a bunch of Alix 2d13 boxes.  With 6.6, I’ve found I need more swap than
the default layout on a 2G compact flash drive has.  So, I got some 1G USB
thumb drives, and want to use JUST those for swap.  Despite different attempts
(setting the mount_opts to xx, setting mount_opts to “priority=1”), I can’t
seem to prevent the swap on the boot disk being added with priority = 0.

Can I do anything to turn it off or change the priority, short of changing the
filesystem type?

Thanks,
Sean