I did this as an exercise some time ago... when I was learning how obsd works:

www.aei.mpg.de/~pau/skype.png

Now that I know that there is pjsua in ports waiting for us (it's only
-current), which seems to be compatible for windows and MacOSX and
linux, I'm looking forward to it! (I'm the only one using obsd among
my friends and relatives, but still I want to be able to talk to
them!)

And I'd never be using skype...  Putting it into words of Olivier Meyer:

--------------
Skype is completely closed source, and the developers have admitted that the
only reason it is not open source, is because the security is too weak. See
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/15/voip_and_skype/page3.html
and look at the bottom:
"Would he[Niklas Zennstrom, co-founder of Skype] make Skype open-source?
No - that would make its strong 1024 bit encryption and security vulnerable:
"We could do it but only if we re-engineered the way it works and we don't
have the time right now."
This is merely security by obscurity. According to a security analysis
presented at BlackHat, the code is protected with many layers of obfuscation
and encryption, intended to prevent reversing.
Here is relevant sections of the EULA(http://www.skype.com/company/legal/eula/):

4.1 *Utilization of Your computer.* You hereby acknowledge that the Skype
Software may utilize the processor and bandwidth of the computer (or other
applicable device) You are utilizing, for the limited purpose of
facilitating the communication between Skype Software users.

So, basically, you accept the fact that Skype will use any and all resources
to "facilitate communication". How does anyone know that there is not a
backdoor that can bes used to access any machine running Skype.