On Dec 14, 2007 5:43 PM, Breen Ouellette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> -----
> This is a reply to David's email to me. I have left out his original
> message since it was sent privately and without permission to repost to
> the list.
> -----

Yeah, I have a bunch of emails from him, which despite my best efforts
to have a public discussion, he keeps sending privately. For me, he
has failed the Turing test, and I now know him to be a particularly
viral new form of gnubot.

Anyway, I would like to beg the pardon of our technically-inclined
readers for my participation in this farce and bow out of this thread
gracefully with a little song:

GNU Man ( nicked from Black Sabbath's Iron Man )

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
Well just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great GNUmetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold

Now the time is here
For GNU man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
GNU man lives again!

feel free to further adapt the lyrics to your own taste, we might have a hit...

over and out,

mike