Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Yet on Richard's side of this fence, emacs and gcc _directly
> include_ code which lets users use those two pieces of software
> on commercial operating systems.

He facilitates using something good on something bad, which helps
end users realize that open source products can be good.

> The gcc and emacs developers -- led by Richard -- have decided
> the directly include support for commercial operating systems in
> their respective distributions.
>
> Hell, the OpenBSD ports tree should perhaps contain patches
> which REMOVE such commercial operating system support.  That's a
> fork Richard would surely approve of.
>
> Richard, your pants are full of hypocritical poo.

He is arguing against facilitating something bad on something
good.  Your argument does not hold and it's unnecessarily
insultive.

BTW I personally think that people should be free to choose to
install whatever software they wish on their machine and that the
ports tree sufficiently warns about the used license. I'd wish you
would keep your arguing at that.

# Han