On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 05:48:44PM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> http://www.openbsd.org/4.2_packages/i386/zangband-2.6.2p1.tgz-long.html
>
> According to Sourceforge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/zangband
> License: Other/Proprietary License

Bullshit.
If you had gone to the trouble of reading the OpenBSD port, you would see:

PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM=   not-for-profit redistribution only
PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP=     Yes
PERMIT_DISTFILES_CDROM= not-for-profit redistribution only
PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP=   Yes

we are consistent. We do not allow this package to end on our cds, but it's
perfectly fine on the ftp server.

If you look closely inside the binary package, you'll notice this marker
carries inside the package.

If you read through pkg_add's manpage, you'll see the -P option can be used
to error out if the package is not to be distributed on cdrom, or through ftp.