On 2007-12-14 18:48, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 11:54:47AM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:
>> Richard, your pants are full of hypocritical poo.
>
> You too.
>
> I still remember cheering when I read
>
> http://monkey.org/openbsd/archive/ports/0108/msg00460.html
>
>     * From: Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     * Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:11:00 -0600
>     * Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     > I am just curious - why exactly were all the DJB ports dropped?
>
>     Precisely because of what the commit message says:
>
>     > "Removed qmail; license does not permit modification [camield
>     > 2001-08-14]"
>
> Sadly you're too quick to launch the 'hypocrit' word...
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/4.2_packages/i386/zangband-2.6.2p1.tgz-long.html
>
> According to Sourceforge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/zangband
> License: Other/Proprietary License
           ^^^^^

It says Other/Proprietary, where I come from the / is usually read as
"or", which means that zangband is licensed under a license not known to
SF or it is proprietary, in this case it was the former:

"This software may be copied and distributed for educational, research,
and not for profit purposes provided that this copyright and statement
are included in all such copies."

--
Erik WikstrC6m