On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 11:54:47AM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Richard, your pants are full of hypocritical poo.

You too.

I still remember cheering when I read

http://monkey.org/openbsd/archive/ports/0108/msg00460.html

    * From: Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    * Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:11:00 -0600
    * Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    > I am just curious - why exactly were all the DJB ports dropped?

    Precisely because of what the commit message says:

    > "Removed qmail; license does not permit modification [camield
    > 2001-08-14]"

Sadly you're too quick to launch the 'hypocrit' word...

http://www.openbsd.org/4.2_packages/i386/zangband-2.6.2p1.tgz-long.html

According to Sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zangband
License: Other/Proprietary License

Rui

--

Today is Pungenday, the 56th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?