On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Dan Dennedy <d...@dennedy.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Brian Matherly <pez4br...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Dan,
>>
>> I've been working on adding to the service metadata. Basically, I'm working
>> my way through "services.txt" and transposing the information into the .yml
>> files. I must admit, I'm not testing most properties for accuracy.
>>
>> I'm about half way through services.txt, and I thought I would pass along
>> what I have so far before I get too far along. Let me know if there is
>> anything I should be doing differently.
>
> Thank you, Brian! You are definitely on the right track. I went ahead
> and committed what you have because it is at least mostly correct,
> just as helpful as anything else, and one step closer to eliminating
> services.txt. I will continue to review tonight and revise as needed.

Take a look at my last commit that contains my revisions for some
conventions. Besides functional property corrections:
- Only capitalize first word of title
- Usage of '>' vs '|' for text blocks. '|' is for pref-formatted text
and '>' collapses whitespace. '>' can contain multiple paragraphs: use
a blank line between them containing indent-number of space
characters.

--
+-DRD-+