On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Brian Matherly <pez4br...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is my latest commit:
> https://github.com/pez4brian/mlt/commit/7ab250081fe5047c0f082dd825a7fc0b28f2acfd
>
> I added all the normalizing filters. For each, I added a "visibililty" tag
> and set it to
> "hidden".

You should not arbitrarily add new keys. There is a schema for this
that it violates: src/framework/metaschema.yaml. (This is also why I
changed your previous parameter types from "double" to "float," and
your "bugs" text blocks into a list of text items.) There is already a
tags key, you should just add the value "Hidden" to the list of
existing tags.

> Of course, that doesn't actually hide it.

It is the responsibility of the apps to filter views based on tags.

> So I also commented out the MLT_REGISTER_METADATA() call in the corresponding
> factory.c file. If you uncomment those registrations, they all work.

They should not be commented out.

--
+-DRD-+