Dan,

>> Here are some notes about things that didn't transfer:
>>
>> * producer loader in services.txt not copied anywhere.
>
>ok, it is special - not meant to be used directly.
>
>> * filter gtkrescale in services.txt not copied anywhere. (normalizing
>> filter)
>
>Maybe we will eventually add metadata for special services and tag
>them appropriately in order to document them, but I want to get the
>more user-facing ones done first.
>
>> * Discrepencies between filter luma yml and services.txt:
>>    - filter_luma.yml includes "cycle" and "duration" with default 25
>>    - services.txt includes "period" with default 24
>
>This is intentional. services.txt is not authoritative; the source
>code is. I went through your previous batch and made changes. I will
>do the same with this most recent batch.
>
>> * filter resample in services.txt not copied anywhere. (normalizing filter)
>> * filter rescale in services.txt not copied anywhere. (normalizing filter)
>> * filter resize in services.txt not copied anywhere. (normalizing filter)
>
>ok
>
>> * transition composite in services.txt not copied anywhere.
>
>I guess that is because you did not get around to it?
>
>> * "dependencies" listed for each module in services.txt are not carried over
>> to the .yml files.
>
>That is fine.
>
>> I've taken it as far as I can without further guidance. Please let me know
>> if there is anything else I can do to help with this effort.
>
>Maybe do those special normalizing filters and put a "Hidden" tag on them.

Here is my latest commit:
https://github.com/pez4brian/mlt/commit/7ab250081fe5047c0f082dd825a7fc0b28f2acfd

I added all the normalizing filters. For each, I added a "visibililty" tag and
set it to "hidden". Of course, that doesn't actually hide it. So I also
commented out the MLT_REGISTER_METADATA() call in the corresponding factory.c
file. If you uncomment those registrations, they all work.

I did the same thing for the loader producer.

I added the composite transition. Not sure why I skipped that one before.

Let me know what you think and if there is anything else I can do.

~Brian