>>  melt is an application. Would you be interested in a patch for melt to

> filter out properties for services that are tagged "Hidden"? Or maybe
> it makes sense for melt to show all services.
>>

> I would like them to be hidden when you do a '-query filters' to list
> them but still be able to query a specific hidden filter to get its
> info.

Here you go:
https://github.com/pez4brian/mlt/commit/641389092e8f7a12c438813317adfabe0725bd2a

It does require that for each query, all yml files are parsed. I timed it. It
doesn't add much time at all to the query operation. It went from 75ms to about
115ms on my computer for "melt -query".

>>  BTW: Any ideas how we should flag deprecated properties for
> transition_composite (start, end, key[F]) as deprecated? They are listed in
> services.txt as deprecated. But I didn't know how to carry that over into
> the .yml file.
>
> Add a "(deprecated)" to the beginning of the description.

And here:
https://github.com/pez4brian/mlt/commit/308177a0424b142151049b241556cc573391189c

~BM