> Oh my ...
> Indeed this happens. This is horrible ;o(
> and make mod_perl unusable with NT web site with many visitors ;o(
> How do you think - for intranet web application is it reasonable
> to run few Apaches (with mod_perl)  on the same box ?

yes, but as far as I know that isn't possible as service. You must start
them from the DOS prompt. (I didn't look at this since 1.3.6, so there may a
change in 1.3.9)

> [and assign users to the different apache]. How many Apache can
> I start ?

Only a matter of your memory...

You should also consider to move long running script to good old (external)
cgi scripts

> BTW Does anyone know when mod_perl 2.0 is supposed to be released ?

It should be comming when Apache 2.0 is comming, don't know when this will
be, but I don't expect it in the near future

Gerald