From: Michael B <dialmbb...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO] FAVORITE FILM THAT YOU HAVE TO DEFEND
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 8:46 AM

most of our favorite films that we watch over and over, again, share tons of
loyalty by others.  (CASABLANCA, DOUBLE INDEMNITY, VERTIGO, etc. is on
everyone's list.)

BUT, what is a favorite film of your that you need to defend?  that is, what
film do you believe is GREAT but lacks the enthusiasm of others?

my answer is THE PARADINE CASE.

michael

Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on tour at
TourTracker.com.