Neil
Well thats a shame because those are great bunch of fellows in Spain and they
run a nice full tilt auction once or twice a year.  You know even the best
sellers have on occasion farted up wind making for that occasional stinky
transaction.   Maybe after a nice siesta they will realize their
una transacción chingaderra

fwf