Kerry

Obviously you are allowed to post anything you want, but please try
hard to be sure it agrees with the opinions of those who disagree with
you.

Bruce

On 3/3/12, lovenoir2 <loveno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rich.
>
> If you construe my question or observations as gripes, then this is
> truly fruitless. I was doing nothing of the kind, let me be clear. The
> same I guess would apply to those others (on APF) that have asked or
> commented on the same thing?
>
> And one wonders why issues get blown out of proportion. Bruce asked
> the question. A few have answered, myself included. I have never
> griped--but made some observations. Isnt it about a healthy debate? it
> is, IMO.
>
> HA has some of the best auctions of this kind of rare material. That
> is without question.
>
> And no, I have not yet purchased from HA.
>
> Again, if one cannot ask a question, -- or better yet, reply to the
> question asked by another (meaning Bruce's earlier post), then what is
> the reason for the forums in the first place?
>

> -Kerry
>

> On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Richard Halegua Comic Art
> <sa...@comic-art.com> wrote:
>> Kerry
>>
>> #1 do you ever buy anything from Heritage
>> #2 if you buy anything from Heritage, have you ever gotten an item you
>> feel
>> was misrepresented?
>> #3 if you ever got an item you felt was misrepresented, did you explain
>> any
>> dissatisfaction to Grey Smith or any other Heritage employee
>> #4 if you explained any any dissatisfaction to Grey Smith or any other
>> Heritage employee, did you get a satisfactory response
>>
>> but really, #1 do you ever buy anything from Heritage
>> if not, then exactly why would you have a gripe?? which is exactly what
>> you
>> seem to have.
>> if yuo haven't bought anything from Heritage, then how do you know if
>> Heritage has boosted any image color?
>> do you have anything in your possession that you bought that you can point
>> to that has a color differential at all, or is everything you have stated
>> in
>> this thread - just as in the APF thread - just conjecture?
>> As I stated in the thread on APF, stating conjecture as fact is WRONG.
>> If you have nothing in your possession that you can point to that has had
>> it's color boosted by Heritage, then you have no proof and everything you
>> write of is just pure conjecture.
>>

>> At 05:24 PM 3/3/2012, lovenoir2 wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree, Steve. As i mentioned earlier, this discussion has also been
>>> going on at APF. If someone wants to boost or enhance images in a book
>>> or on their own site, containing posters in their collection that are
>>> not for sale, that is all well and good.
>>>
>>> Items for sale or auction, (and especially high end items) should be
>>> shown as they truly are and appear (even after restoration or
>>> backing). No extra color enhancement should be done to an item.
>>>
>>> Ps- Others have expressed similar questions or observations, on other
> [...]

Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/signature/20111028Frankensteinemployeegroupphotosignature.jpg>