>thats what I thought also.. but NJ law may be different then Cal and
Oh... wow if you could help her that would be great and if she could
get some MOPO councilors as we have soem to review the case and get a
retirial she could prepare and defence and perhaps get a dismissal or
at least a major reduction settlement... also the other firm may have
not represented her proper.. Its worth anther look.. that was kind to
point that out !  Hope you help Diane