I wholeheartedly agree.  Appears to me the wrong person got stuck with  the
bill and the right person waltzed away like nothing had happened.  Hey,  I
have very little linenbacking work done, but when I do, it's going to Diane
at  Studio C.  This is a real travesty.
                                                          Rick

In a message dated 1/24/2013 10:53:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,