Good of you Kirby.

For what it's worth, (and that's admittedly very little) I decided when all
this crap started that any future work needed would go to Studio C. Though to
be honest collecting has really slowed down recently and it tends in the main
just to the be larger paper I'd want backed.

Prior to all this I was really impressed by what I saw of Poster Mountain.
Wouldn't go anywhere near them now.

Sent from my iPad