Rich,

I have  bought from you in the past and never considered your shipping
costs too expensive. In general, I understand that posting to UK from USA
is never going to be cheap. I am a small-time dealer myself and
occasionally sell to clients in US, so appreciate the costs involved. I do
not see shipping as having any profit potential but, like yourself, often
take a hit on total postage costs. My initial email was about a specific
company, not all US dealers, and it seems that others share my concerns
with the attitude of HA in this respect. It is interesting that I have just
received 2 emails from them, the first saying that they would seek
confirmation of the shipping costs, the second containing a revised and
substantially lower quote. Everyone can draw their own conclusions, but I
will leave it at that.

Tommy