Steve said:

In case you can't understand what I mean about always arguing about arguing
instead of simply arguing, see above.

dmb says:
I wonder if you really do see it that way. From my perspective, I am forced to
argue about the argument because of your distortions. I have to remind of who
said what and why to correct those distortions. I have to deny claims and
statement that you attribute to me even though I never said any such thing nor
believe any such thing. (Asserting free will as a metaphysical entity, for
example, or your conversion of my little self and Big self into gods, to
mention another.) And in this case, you called me all kinds of names for
continuing to participate in an ongoing conversation in which I was named and
quoted.

Think about it, Steve. I complain about your tactics precisely because they
ruin any chance of having a real conversation.

Either your intentions are malicious or you're just not as smart as I imagined.
Either way, your tactics are bullshit and I'm going to let you get away with
it. As long as you distort things, I will try to straighten them out. I don't
WANT to hurt your feelings but that shit just doesn't fly.