Hi Marsha

Before you dive into the deep. Have you ever read this? It's an excerpt from a
letter written by RMP to Anthony McWatt, March 23, 1997:

" ...
The MOQ is in agreement with the Buddhist law of Dependent Origination and
regards this law as an excellent explanation of how Dynamic Quality becomes
static patterns of quality. The Buddhists however, say that the source of
patterns is ignorance, whereas the MOQ says the source of the patterns is the
"nothingness" of Dynamic Quality. It seems to me that this is
self-contradictionary for the Buddhists to say that that the world is all
nothingness and then in almost in the same breath say that everything we know
arises from something that is not nothingness. This separates nothingness and
not-nothingness into a deadly dualism. When it is said that the static patterns
arise from Dynamic Quality the non-dualistic view of the world so
characteristic of Buddhism is preserved.
  The MOQ says, as does Buddhism, that the best place on the wheel of karma is
the hub and not the rim where one is thrown about by the gyration of everyday
life. But the MOQ sees the wheel of karma as attached to a cart that is going
somewhere - from quantum forces through inorganic forces and biological
patterns and social patterns to the intellectual patterns that percieve the
quantum forces. In the sixth century B.C. in India there was no evidence of
this kind of evolutionary progress, and Buddhism, accordingly, does not pay
attention to it. Today it's not possible to be so uninformed. The suffering
which the Buddhists regard as only that which is to be escaped, is seen by the
MOQ as merely the negative side of the progression toward Quality (or, just as
accurately, the expansion of quality.) Without the suffering to propel it, the
cart would not move forward at all.
..."

I just would like to say that I think it is useless, of no value, no quality at
all, to equate DQ and SQ.

I remember when I was a kid, me and my brother playing a word game. We took one
word, just any word, "overall" or "jumper" for example, and repeated it to each
other again and again till the word totally lost its meaning and we cracked up
like lunatics.

Jan-Anders