Of course, I could wonder how anything that lacks intrinsic nature could
possibly connect?  What kind of connection would that be?  (I can hear my
mother's words:  "Marsha, you think too much!")   Undifferentiated, and
non-rational, and free from assimilation, discrimination, analysis and
synthesis?   Or seeing without anything seen?

Boggles the thinking mind...

On Aug 5, 2011, at 3:56 AM, MarshaV wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Interconnected?
>

> Marsha
>

> On Aug 4, 2011, at 3:52 PM, 118 wrote:
>
>> There is a way to make this, understandable.  Language results from
>> thinking, thinking results from awareness, awareness results from dualism,
>> dualism results from quality, quality results from Quality, Quality results
>> from language.
>>
>> Mark

___