[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< This effect, they argued, is central
 to quantum mechanics, implying that even quite distant objects can affect
 quantum processes. These non-local correlation's have nothing to do with
 traditional forms of interaction (such as by fields or the exchange of
 particles); rather, they demand new concepts that go beyond the ideas of
 separation and distance. >>

Hello there!

I have been thinking about fifth level for a while.
May i thank you for your interesting thoughts?

In my earlier posting, i expressed a feeling that 5th level latching may
involve quantum computers?
If consciousness is a quantum process then quantum computers may form
coherent resonance's between AI and human mind?
I assume mind is more fundamental than our mythological 'physical' aspect! :)

I have always felt that Bohm's implicate order is basically Dynamic Quality,
and his explicit order is static latching?

Nice to chat!

Squonk.